Mistaken identity Chapter One (Based On A True Story)

 
So what you doing this weekend ?aw mane I'm going home to see my fam it's been a minute since I been that way and my moms keep asking me when I'm coming to see her so that's where I'm spending my weekend oh that's what's up I'll see you later then. Memphis tn was home for Kyle he had a pretty nice life he grew up in Cordova he got accepted into Georgia tech on a full scholarship he wanted to be a biochemist as he packed his belongings into his 2018 600 Mercedes Benz he drove off campus and hit the highway a few hours later he was entering Memphis tn he didn't tell his mom he was coming into town for the weekend he wanted to surprise her the city hasn't change much at all as he thought to himself. His mother was sitting on the porch when he pulled into the driveway her eyes widen with surprise as he exited the vehicle son she shouted as she ran to greet him hi mom he said as she hugged and kiss him why you didn't tell me you was coming ? I wanted to surprise you well I need you to go to the store and pick up a few items so I can cook you something to eat ok cool what you want me to get ? It don't matter baby whatever you want mama to cook for you alright cool Kyle hopped back into his car and drove to the store as he pulled into the parking lot he notice the police had a dude handcuffed face down apparently this nigga had got caught stealing the crazy thing is he had stuff all the shit into the pink skinny jeans he was wearing a crowd of people had gathered around with their phones to capture the scene as it unfolded lil draws ass one of the spectators yell that mane got the whole isle four in his pants don't he another one said Kyle shook his head and headed into the store shit I want some cheeseburgers he thought to himself he grabbed a pack of hamburger meat tomatoes hamburger buns cheese and miracle whip yo Kyle that's you ? As Kyle turned around to see who it
was it was his best friend lil j what's up mane what's good my nigga lil j said as he greeted him with a hand shake and a hug mane it's good to see you boy you look good mane how you been shit I'm just getting out of jail same shit different toilet paper huh said Kyle aye you know me baby I gots to get it Kyle meet lil j when he use to go visit his aunt who stayed in the projects in south Memphis they been the best of friends every since. Mane how long you in town ? The whole weekend oh shit the turn up about to be lit I know you hitting the club tonight ? U know it aye what you about to do mane head back to moms crib so she can cook this food alright then my nigga I'll catch you at the club later on tonight then Kyle made his was to the checkout paid for his items and exited to store every thing was back to normal as he got back in his car and headed back to his mother's house 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20