Mistaken Identity Chapter Three (Based On True Events)


What's up Lil jay said the female who's name is Dreka shit what's up what you got going? Not shit what y'all on? Mane not shit just kicking it aye this my homeboy Kyle. Kyle this is Dreka well you already know Jackie, where I know him from Jackie, said surprisingly well I seen you at the store earlier with your boyfriend oh you that dude that was pumping gas? Yeah, that's me that's your Benz? Yep well alright then shit said Jackie y'all going to the club tonight asked Lil jay yeah replied Dreka y'all going you know it my boy came home for the weekend I ain't seen him in forever so we gotta get it in the turn up finna be lit. You from Memphis asked Dreka, yeah but I been in college and stuff oh ok yeah my boy book smart said Lil jay look at you said Jackie all proud and shit hell yeah my boy gonna be doing big things you know you can do big things also said Kyle naw mane that school shit ain't for me you know... the streets is what I'm good at before you knew it hours had past and everyone was now leaving the basketball court Kyle and Lil jay rode around for a while and eventually made their way to the club. As Kyle pulled into the club's parking lot lil jay said damn it's a lot of folks in this junt fool I know huh said Kyle as they exited the vehicle and made they way towards the club the door man said it was twenty each they paid the door man and made their way into the club Kyle was immediately emerged in the scent of marijuana damn sumbody blowing that cookie in here as they stood on the dance floor the heard the Dj announced that moneybagg yo has entered the building as moneybagg walked onto the stage people rushed to the front of the stage to get a better view the Dj handed him a mic he performed two of his songs while the crowd sang along after that he quickly made his way into the vip I see y'all made it they heard a voice say as they turned around to see who it was it was the females from earlier Lil jay buy me a drink shit I should be asking you the same thing laughed lil jay boy you niggas know y'all stingy yo gotti's juice blasted from the club speakers ayeee dreka said that's my shit bitch! As she started the dance. Jackie started to back it up on Kyle Dreka yell out fuck it up sus out of nowhere this dude grabbed Jackie by her head and said bitch what the fuck is wrong with you you out here dancing on niggas and shit as Jackie struggle to get away from him she said let me go you ain't my daddy Kyle recognizes that it was the dude from the store earlier he turned to Kyle with a snarling look on his face and said nigga you fucking with my bitch aye she was dancing on me nigga I don't give a fuck just as lil jay was about to say something shots rang out from the other side of the club which sent the club goers into a frenzy as they ran for safety. Apparently some individuals had an argument which led to the other individual pulling out a gun and opening fire Kyle and lil jay got separated in the melee Kyle made his way to his vehicle as he stuck he key into his car door he her someone say aye muthafucka you thought it was over as he turned around he saw a gun pointed out the window shots was fired a bullet struck Kyle in chest and twice in the head he was killed instantly as the suv speed off into the night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20