My theory on why black men cheat


I think the reason black men cheat is because monogamy is not celebrated in the black community. When I was coming up I was told it was alright to be with more than one woman and the woman I like the most I should take care of her. I noticed when I was in school that all the white kids parents were married and they eventually went on to get married too I also noticed that me and my peers came from a single parent home and most of our parents were just boyfriend and girlfriend and that we were repeating the cycle I also notice that people who came from a two parent home is more than likely to get married not saying this is a fact I’m just speaking on from what I seen. We hardly have any examples of a man in the black community the dope boys are the ones who have all da women lusting after them so that’s who with inspired to be like we are being programmed without even knowing it. At some point a man will eventually settle down and some won’t that’s the men who don’t wanna grow up I got a homeboy his pops chase women until he couldn’t chase them no more he got a bitch now that’s a smoker and driving his car he passed up all them women just to end up with a crack head bitch driving his shit and fucking off on him with other niggas mane that shit crazy. Mane that’s all I gotta say for now stay tune for part two love live life “ I hope you live for as long as you want and never want for long as you live god bless “


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20