When It All Falls Down Chapter Three( Based On A True Story)



Too low was waiting on the front porch when jack pulled up what's good with you folk shit I can't call it mane where you coming from shit just brought this building now I gotta find someone to renovate it you really going through with this shit huh? Hell yeah! Come on I mean think about it look at all the dope boys we knew coming up where them niggas at dead or in jail I don't know about you but this shit is starting to get played out you should come into business with me mane is we gonna make some money off this shit hell yeah mane all I need from you is to invest thirty thousand dollars into this party I'm throwing mane I only got twenty bands right now mane I hit you off with a key last week what happened to that money shit a nigga went shopping you know I gotta stay fresh mane that's what's wrong with you niggas you more concern about getting fresh than preparing for the future jack shook his head look mane I'm gonna loan you ten bands but I need my shit back no doubt nigga I got you said too low jack made a stop at the ATM and withdraw ten thousand dollars form his account got back into his car and handed it to too low drop me off at the crib mane so I can put this shit up jack dropped too low off at home and continue his day as  he was pulling away from too low's house his cell phone began to ring it was jazzy she was calling with her usual bullshit he didn't even bother to answer the phone he continue to let the phone ring until it stopped he made his way home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20