When It All Falls Down Chapter Five (Based On A True Story)

As jack sits in his car he thought damn I'm gonna have to cancel the party the building ain't even ready yet he decided to swing by the shop before he headed home as he pulled up to the shop he noticed police cars and someone being carry out on a stretcher and loaded into the ambulance mane what the fuck! Jack said as he entered the establishment he found his cousin explaining what happened to the local authorities she walked over to jack shortly mane what's going on cuz? Mane Jackie showed Tisha a video of her baby daddy and her fucking. Jackie was a transgender who got a kick out of exposing niggas she fucked with.tisha called her baby daddy and told him she has seen the video and that it was over he came up here and beat Jackie's ass mane that shit crazy she gonna get killed doing that shit did they fuck up anything in the shop asked jack naw everything good he just whooped that big bitch ass though jack laugh mane cuz you funny as shit mane for real that nigga like six-ten he was in here hollering like a bitch I wanted to say nigga you a man fight back mane I ain't fucking with you cuz is the party still on? Naw Mane I'm gonna have to reschedule it the building not even ready yet I just bought another building and I'm getting it renovated oh shit I see you big balling said jack's cousin aye cuz I'm bout to be out I gotta stop by dollar tree and pick up some shit from the dollar tree, ok jack talk to you later as jack pulled into dollar tree's parking lot he had his music glaring the older lady beside him frown in disgust he turned his music up louder give a chuckle when she pulled off. As he made his way into the store he grabbed a shopping cart and went to the party aisle he got cups paper  plates napkins decorations etc he saw a woman on the other end of the aisle so he approached her hey how are you see said sorry I have a man he said oh my bad as he went throughout the store getting other items he needed he another gentleman enter the store dressed in Ralph Lauren from head to toe he approached the same woman but he got a different response he asked for her number and she gave it to him jack paid for his items and left the store after packing the items into his vehicle he got into his  car by his surprise the female who rejected him had parked right beside him he could tell by the look on her face she was impressed by his car as he turned on his car she was signaling for him to role down his window so he did what up she said you know, to be honest me and my man is really going through a tough time hold on let me stop right there naw I'm good Shawty you said you had but you gave old boy your number and I'm pretty sure " your man" wouldn't approve of that have a nice day then he drove off  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20