DRAKE DISSES MEGAN THEE STALLION IN NEW SONG AFTER SHE CLOWNED HIM FOR BEING IN HER DM’S SHOOTING HIS SHOT

Drake does not like to be told no it seems like. On his new song with Chris Brown, Drake is reportedly dissing Megan Thee Stallion. Word has it that Drake shot his shot at Megan Thee Stallion via instagram dm’s, but was denied by her. As a result of the denial by Megan Thee Stallion, Drake unfollowed on her instagram and she unfollowed him. On the song Drake spit the lyrics
“I can learn a lot from you, gotta come teach me (Woo, woo) // You a lil’ hot girl, you a lil’ sweetie.”
Sweet like Pearland, sweet like Peachtree (like that) // I can tell you crazy, but shit kind of intrigue me (no, yeah, I like that)
I seen how you did homeboy, so please take it easy // Good to have me on your side, I ain’t sayin’ that you need me”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20