MEEK MILL WARNS BLUEFACE AND OTHERS TO LEAVE HIS NAME OUT THEIR MOUTH WITH YUNG RO BEEF


Meek Mill is not one for the games or kid beef and Meek let that be known! Via Twitter Meek told everyone including BlueFace and his loud mouth manager Wack100 to leave his name out of their mouth. Currently Meek Mill’s new artist Yung Ro and BlueFace are beefing and it seems to have dragged Meek’s name into it. Check out Meeks tweets below about the beef!
Stop saying meek mill artist it’s young ro” and stop putting my name with that kiddy shit.. meek mill on some other shit .... do y’all post the owners of these major labels when artist popping shit on the net! Y’all got these young bulls arguing about nothing!!!
2,718 people are talking about this

Let these youngins grind and stop gassing em to beef! I try to be quiet but I’m watching y’all tryna line my team with these bogus tricks! I don’t want any involvement in that shit and “yes I am really cut like that” I’m tryna change a law right now!
2,922 people are talking about this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20