I found out she got engaged through Facebook how I how ended up in a love triangle


It all started with a Facebook post that I made this was during the time they was trying to legalize abortion and I wasn’t feeling that at all my stance was only two things they can come from having unprotected sex that’s a baby or disease one of the two. People voice their opinion or whatever  but it was this one particular female who agreed with what i was saying and she was basically explaining to the people that I was against people who made a conscious decision to have unprotected sex versus a woman getting raped and I was like exactly ‼️I went to her page and looked at her page she looked good a bbw type chick so I was feeling that plus she had sum big ass titties so I’m like let me add her matter as fact I think we was already friends.any who I message her and was like can I shoot my shot she replied with lol and it went from there we started texting each other daily we spoke on a variety of things I’m like mane if you got somebody let me know cause I’m not trying to get caught up in nobody love’s triangle she was like nah I’m single she told about her last baby daddy and why they broke up. One day I’m strolling Facebook and I come across her page and her default is a picture of a nigga I’m like đź‘€she was like oh that’s my best friend and he’s the one that added his picture as my default picture the whole time she telling me this my spidey senses like nah bitch that some shit a boyfriend would do or a nigga who you fucking would do. One thing about me if I know you bull shitting I’m not gonna say shit I’m gonna act like I’m in da dark I’m gonna do something that I know you hate and when you confront me about I’m gonna bring up with you did. We continue texting each other of course we talked about sex I had sunt her pic of the imprint of my dick instead of my Dick she was like she only use none latex rubbers cause she allergic them I’m like cool one day we was on the phone and she was telling me about this dream she had about us having sex she eventually came down we watched a movie I think mane this shit happen some years ago so I remember bits and pieces I’m trying to convince her to let me clap them cheeks lol she was hesitant about it we goes to her car we started talking and I think I started to feel on  her thigh she started playing with my dick she was like I wanted to asked him can I play with it so after molesting each other she was like come one we went back in the crib and I got to clap them cheeks‼️it was actually better than I expected mane it’s like we connected or something I walked her to the car of whateva she got home pretty fast I took a shower the next day I wake up to missed phone calls and text messages I text her she was like I called you I’m like I know I seen where you called and text me thought I was ignoring you didn’t you she was like yeah you don’t fuck nobody like that and stop talking to them from the point on she was coming almost every weekend or whenever she had an off day she was like I’m not looking for a relationship I just need somebody to blow my back out you think you can handle that I’m like yeah . Bruh we use to have some bomb ass sex went out the eat twice I think by now a few months have  past. All of sudden I get this weird feeling shawty started acting different she tried to put it off on other shit but I’m like naw it some other shit nevertheless I acted like I was in the dark she ended up switching jobs so I didn’t see her as much so I texted her one day and was like I needed some pussy she was like you want me to come down there I’m like yes ! She came down later on that night and I tired to rearrange her guts lol I think a day later hell I can’t remember she was like I was saying to myself he like a jack rabbit he fucking me like it’s gonna be his last time hell it was my last time lmao I get up the next day I’m scrolling my news feed and I see she posted a engagement ring I think it was something about marriage I’m like hold on this woman was just at my crib getting the life fucked outta her. Remember the guy I told you that was her default pic that’s the dude she was engaged to she had already told me about dude said that was her childhood boo or whatever that’s the only person she would married apparently this nigga was back in Dyersburg I didn’t  know what da fuck was going on I specifically told her if you with somebody let me know cause I’m not trying to get caught up in some shit . Mane when I confronted her she was so nonchalant about it she was like I didn’t think you needed to know since when didn’t go together bitch what ! You was just at me house getting your back blown out hell I was under the impression you were still single you texting me ain’t said shit about you getting back with your “ childhood swear heart” I mean if she would have told me look I’m back with dude I’m finna get married I would have been like ok cool I think she was just trying to keep me in the loop in case shit don’t work out hell I don’t know after we went back and forth about why she should have told me about her getting engage instead of me being in my feelings after I calm down I kept it g I told her congrats and we went our separate ways she posting pics and making statues about the wedding I’m like mane this shit ain’t gon last she didn’t even tell me about old boy I can only imagine what she telling him. A few months past I get a text one day and it’s her she asked how I was doing and shit we chopped it for a minute and that was that a couple months past I get another text I asked her about her dude she was like he wanna wait until we married and she was like I’m not a virgin on top of that  she thinks the nigga cheating which he was me being me I’m trying to take up for him like nah he ain’t cheating I didn’t wanna say yeah he cheating cause I feel like that’s something a bitch ass nigga would do that’s some hating shit any who I’m like why you think he cheating she was like cause the towel he uses smell like ass or pussy I forgot what she said it smell like I’m still trying to defend the boy lol. She was like how my horse doing I’m like good she like tell him I miss him that was da last time we talk this female made a post on Facebook she commented on it so did I I get a message from her fiancĂ© like mane quit trying to talk to my wife I don’t care who you is I’m like nigga your wife ? Nigga say pretty please I’m like dog I swear you don’t wanna go there with me I’m like nigga your wife told me you wanted to wait until y’all married to have sex but you out here running with your dick smelling like another bitch at this point he couldn’t say shit cause he already know his girl done spill the beans on what’s going on he was like whatever nigga the nigga tried to call Me I kept declining the call it’s up there we ain’t got shit to rap about I gave the nigga da whole run down from beginning to the end I told the nigga I haven’t talk to shawty since I found out y’all was together I just talked to her a few days ago the nigga gon say can you stop talking to her for me nigga what ? U just message me talking real tuff now you asking me not talk to your girl nigga fuck you‼️she called me when she got off work with a whole different story she telling me that the nigga told her that she been coming to my house in his car she said him and his brother talk to me I’m like tell him to tell me that the fuck nigga wouldn’t get on the phone she hung up the phone I screen the shot the messages between me and him and posted them on Facebook since he was capping he talking mad shit in the comments I dropped the pin like pull up he dropped his and was like pull up oh you can’t I hit my partna he was like I already seen it you a fool I be through with a rental  I grabbed my strap Incase him and his bitch ass brother was strapped my nigga pulled up we on our way to da burg bruh soon aw we make to the brug I pulled up Google maps and type in the address this nigga gave me da address to a church lmao bruh why you wolfing we go back to the county Lil buddy didn’t want that smoke I hear from shawty every once in a while she claim she gon pull on me but she don’t it’s cool we did had some bomb ass sex though felt like I was on an episode of Jerry springer mane that shit was crazy until next time live love life “ I hope you live for as long as you want and Neva want for long as you live god bless”


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20