Story time I smashed two sisters


I can’t really go into details because this shit is really explicit but if y’all want me to comment and share and I’ll give y’all the x rated version any who I started off mashing da older sister real talk I was hitting that shit from da 99 to da 00’s lol but it was nothing consistent we might have sex once every three years or something hell I don’t know I just know da shit wasn’t a lot in the process of that i end up meeting her Lil sister ( she’s grown) I ended up smashing the Lil sister’s cousin and da cousin’s homegirl and their homegirl was liking me I Neva got da chance to smash her though I ain’t gon even lie I was trying to knock da whole squad down lmao yeah like I said it was some on and off shit I ended up telling one of my homeboys about her and he ended up smashing her in the dragon’s den I know you probably thinking wtf is da dragon den it’s basically a ditch in the back of the apartment complex it’s stop the the complex from flooding when it rains a lot. I told my other homeboy he not only smash her he shoots her club and now they have a child one day I’m outside another one of my homeboy was like let me holla at he like mane I called shawty over to the crib he said da next day I take a piss my shit burning he said I told my mama she takes me to da doctor he said guess what them folks told me I’m like what they said they said I almost had gonorrhea I’m like mane that’s crazy he said they gave me a shot and this big ass pill fast forward one day I’m taking the trash out I see da Lil sister and her cousin outside she looking at me smiling and shit I pay it no mind I’m at da crib chilling one day I get a phone call it’s her and another one of her cousin we chop it up on da phone a few times and that was that years later I get a phone call and it’s her ass I don’t even know how she got me number was no hi how you doing da first words outta her mouth was come over here I’m like who is this? She told me who she was at first I wasn’t even gonna go but I’m like fuck it I’ll come through. I gets there it’s her and her cousin we chopped it up for a minute I’m like you ready she asked her cousin was she gonna go in da room so her cousin goes in the room so we start to do what we do or whatever I’ll tell her to get on the floor as I’m smashing her I look up her grandmama looking me dead in the eye bruh wtf her grandmama call her name she like get up she’s goes in there to see what she wants I see them talking but I can’t here what she saying I’m like mane I’m finna go she called me a couple days later or da next day we was talking bout da day she was smiling at me while I was taking out the trash she was like the reason it took so long is because that day I saw you I told my cousin I wanted to fuck you and she was like naw I don’t think you wanna fuck him he be touching your heart and shit she was like I know for sure you got a big dick now. Me and shawty wasn’t consistent but it was often and mane let me tell you it’s just some people you have great sex with and we had GREAT SEX ‼️till this day she very verbal and that’s what I like mane we would fuck any where her house my cousin’s house her cousin’s house anywhere ‼️it was this one chick I was smashing we had stop dealing with each other I guess she could sense the energy when me and shawty was around each other so she tried to throw salt on a nigga I had asked her about that day her and shawty was sitting on da porch and she told me old girl had asked her have we had sex and she told her I can’t even count on my hands and toes how many times we done had sex I’m like that’s why she was frowning when I came back through there I’m like I expect hating from a nigga but a girl shawty use to cock block me some serious I don’t even know why when niggas be like tell shawty I wanna get at her I would I would Neva be like aw mane don’t talk to that bitch I told her but every time a bitch showed interest in me she would be on sum straight sucka shit mane she cock block me from this one chick she was stoopid thick her whole family had ass shawty was drunk and she was looking at me like she wanted to eat me alive I’m saying to myself it’s about to go down I been wanna hit her all of sudden she was like let me go ask sus in my head I’m like oh hell nah she came back down the hallway with a sad look on her face like Damn that’s fucked up mane da look she had in her eyes went away and everything lol I told my homeboy I’m finna go so I’m standing up da porch like mane I’m finna slam that hoe through da concrete when she come out I get a text from one of the niggas in the house thought you had some pussy didn’t I said mane you see that shit. I was like fuck it and went home da day I found out shawty them was sisters I came outside one day and seen the big sister brother talking to his cousin somebody brought their names up and somebody said sisters so I’m asking my homeboy ur sister is shawty sister he was like yeah I’m like damn why didn’t nobody tell me everybody was looking like shit I thought you knew evidently they didn’t care so shit why should I fast forward one night I’m at soul brothers my homeboy like let’s go ova so and so house which is his sister which is my cousin also I’m like who ova there he started naming off people he called shawty name I’m like let’s go I already know what’s up when I see her as we walking towards the house I see shawty coming out fixing her pants and I see my cousin coming out behind walking towards us I already know what he finna say he was like mane I just hit shawty I didn’t even have a rubber she ain’t got nothing lol I’m like nigga what by that time we on da sidewalk walking into the house. A few seconds after I enter my other homeboy was like old girl said come here I come outside I’m like huh she was like nothing so I went back in the house my other homeboy was like set that up I’m like I got u I’m on the couch chilling she come in drinking some shit in the cup I walk into a room I’m like who room is this they tell me I’m like oh this cuz room I tell shawty come her she comes in sit on the da bed I’m standing in front her I take the cup from her and sit it on the floor she like damn I start getting that top my homeboy comes in he like y’all don’t worry about me lol he sit at the head of the bed. A few minutes later her comes my greedy ass cousin I’m like this nigga done already fucked so I’m still getting top from her she started giving them niggas top my homeboy ask for a rubber I gave him one while she giving them niggas top I got behind her put on da rubber and start beating that junt my homeboy was like my turn mook this nigga so short he had to stand in a chair too fuck her the funniest shit I done see in my life I’m in the recliner she bent over the recliner topping me off my cousin and my homeboy arguing cause my homeboy don’t wanna stop fucking the chick my cousin was like come on mane my homeboy was like nah my cousin was like did you nut yet he was like nah but u can hear it in his voice he was nutting while he was saying nah my cousin was like come on mane I’m hard as a brick that shit was too funny I think sumbody knocked on the door or some shit I think hell I can’t remember stay tuned for part two 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20