Story Time: I Smashed My Child Hood Friend's Ex Wife

 


Mane this situation reminds of the movie made by Tyler Perry name addicted it’s actually a book by zane that Tyler Perry turned into a movie. So about three something in the morning I’m scrolling Facebook and received a message from this female she like hey I’m like what’s up I’m thinking like why is this woman messaging me she asked me did I know this one girl I’m like that’s my homeboy’s girl she said I asked her about you she said you was cool I’m like ok she was like I’m coming down there Friday I’m like ok that’s what’s up I’m saying to myself nah this bitch on something. She worked at nsk if I’m not mistaken she would go in in the afternoon and get off around three something in the morning so we eventually link up I notice she had the last name of a nigga I went to school so I asked are him and her related she looked at me and was like that’s your cousin I’m like nah that’s my homeboy I went to school with him she was like I used to be married to him I’m like ok I knew dude and his sister I was trying to think of his sister name then she said his sister name I’m like yeah that’s her when I was around shawty I always felt uneasy like somebody was watching us she said she had recently broke up with her dude I think they both worked at the same place we ended up ordering a pizza and going back to her crib eat the pizza and watch she tv as I’m laying back on da couch she laid her head on my chest. as we watching tv and shit I got my dick on hard and I’m like let me see your hand I took her hand and put it on my dick and stared laughing then I removed it a few seconds later she put her hand back on my dick and ran her hand up and down then length of it we didn’t fuck at her crib just a bunch of grinding on each other I told her to sit on my face she was fully clothed though. In the mist of all this we was drinking well she was drinking I took a few sips because I don’t drink or smoke she was drinking some kinky by the time she took me home she was feeling the effects of the kinky I took her to my room she laid across the bed by time I came back in the room and put a movie on shawty was out I called her name a few times she didn’t respond so I shook her I was like mane you sleep I think she said she told me she was about to go to sleep hell I can’t remember to make a long story short she ended up with her pants off I got completely naked it was pretty much of the same thing at her crib only this time I’m butt ass naked on top of her while she lying on her stomach I goes to get a rubber she stops me and says I wanna feel you it’s not registering in my mind that this chick wants it raw ! I’m like ok I goes back to grinding on the bitch she was like I love you I just giggle she ended up taking her panties off she grabbed my dick but when I went to stick my Dick in her she only allowed me just to stick my Dick head in her she had her hand wrapped around the rest of my Dick and she wasn’t letting me go no further then that I was trying my best to stick all my Dick in her but she wouldn’t let me so I’m like fuck it my Dick head was real sensitive because all of the feeling was coming to it instead of my whole dick I palmed her left ass cheek and just started ramming my head in and out of her after awhile i felt my dick stiffened my dick head starts to expand and pulsate as I felt my nut spill into her i pulled out of her and was like hold up like let me go get you a towel I went in the bathroom and wash my dick off then I got a towel lather it up and brung it to her she cleaned her self off I walked her to the car she was like I’ll text you when I make it home I’m like cool I went in jump in the shower. We started texting more frequently she would tell me about who’s fucking who at work she told me that my homeboy’s girl had been hooking up with a nigga that work with them apparently her and the nigga had been going to the huddle house and old boy was telling her mane I ain’t seen my nut in two weeks she been sucking the hell outta my dick I’m like oh for real my homeboy’s girl had told her ex that she had met someone new and he confronted her at work and was like damn you didn’t waste no time moving on did you one day while I’m hanging clothes on the line she calls me we just chopping it up and shit I remember asking her I said what if the nigga you just broke up with called you right now and said look I do all the things you wanted me to do that I didn’t do in the beginning if you take me back I said what would you say I already knew what she was gonna say it was a pause and she was like why would you say that I started laughing cause I already she was like you good man anytime A woman tells you you a good man let it be she gonna fuck you ova but if she tells you you a no good nigga you got a chance. Mane I swear every time I was with this chick I would get this feeling the second time we link up we go to this hotel she has the kids with her she goes in pay for the room she comes back out we gets to the room watch a tv for a minute the kids get in the other bed and goes to sleep she takes of her clothes and gets under the covers she was like come on take off your shorts I gets undress and gets under the cover I go down and attempt to eat the box I can admit that shit was whack because I don’t eat pussy. This time I was able to put all my dick in her it was the typical legs on shoulders Shit I was like you want me to nut in you she was like no I continue to stroke her until I felt my nut building up I speeded up the pace until I cover her insides with my babies I pulled out and laid back on the bed and rest for a minute then I got up and went into the bathroom to wash myself off then got back in bed watch a Lil tv for a minute then I realize I was still horny I was like aye she was like huh I’m like can you make your pussy suck my dick she was like what I’m like can you make your pussy suck my dick I was basically asking can we fuck again she didn’t respond I guess she didn’t know what I was talking about as I’m laying on the bed she was like come on she pulled my pants down and stated sucking my dick I think she started riding me for a minute then I flipped her on back then I told her to stand up and bent her over on the bed and started fucking her she ended up tapping out she was like mook please stop I took a couple more strokes pull out and told her to wiggle her ass I jacked my dick and skeeted all over cheeks and back some even shot over her right shoulder she was like gosh u nut a lot she collapse on the bed I went in the bathroom and clean myself up I brung her a towel and she cleaned herself off we went to sleep this next morning we woke up she was like take the kids down there get something to eat I so I took them in the lobby where they was serving breakfast I didn’t even know how to work the waffle maker her older daughter show me how to use it a few minutes later she came down oh yeah during da time we texting and talking she telling me her homeboy was in jail and she put some money on his books I’m like oh I’m thinking it’s probably a nigga she gonna end up fucking I’m not going in order I remember shit as I write we leave pull up to the station she like pump my gas I’m like I don’t know how to pump gas that bitch act like she was mad what made her stop fucking with me she had sunt me a video of her playing with her tits I posted it on Facebook me and her had a falling out about some sucka shit she did that she didn’t had to do . I can’t remember what it was but shawty still mad at me oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20