The Reason Why Black Women Are Not Getting Married (My Theory)

 

by the time I entered junior high, I had moved back to my hometown which is a rural area I can remember being in high school and being the only black student in the class and I started to notice that all the white kids' parents were married and their grandparents were married meanwhile all my peers came from single parents homes and not too many of their grandparents wasn't married as well hell I don't know if they were ever married all the white kids I went to school with they are all married now with kids and I'm pretty sure their kids are gonna repeat the same steps as their parents did as far as me and my peers we repeated da same steps our parents did. Here's my theory on why black women are not being asked for their hand in marriage some black women will spend their best years dealing with no good men and that's because I feel like we all want something we can't have think about it it's probably somebody right now that will cross the ocean for you meanwhile the person you head over hills for doesn't care if you wake up tomorrow. Black women come in off the rip looking to be taken care of white women are more calculated. Don't get me wrong when white women are young they do the same thing as black women do when dealing with no-good men but the thing that white women do when they see themselves hitting the wall they will find a man who they know will take care of them. This is usually the man who really cares about her but she doesn't want to be with him at all she knows that he will take care of her and will provide for her. So she marries him and starts a family black women will wait until they hit the wall and start making all these demands all of a sudden they realize their worth. As I said white women are very calculated the dude that pursues her she probably has done her research on this dude's family and found out his folks got some bread so him asking her to marry him is just a bonus in the black community it's a little bit different our relationships are based off who we like and who got money when you got money in the black community you are a god because money is very scarce so when someone in the black community has a lot of money they usually gets to have their way. I don't think black women marry for security they marry to be taken care of or to live a luxurious lifestyle if they marry a rich man they can care less about the man's family's financial history because they think he's rich I'm secure when in actuality she is not say if something goes wrong and this man goes broke a lot of marriages end over money issues and cheating the white dude can go to his family and be on his feet in a couple of months it might be years before this black man will be able to get back to where is was at in his life. I saw a post from a black woman on Facebook she said it was a man who really liked her and he would invite her on trips but she would never come so she said I decided to hit him up and give him some she said Why this man tell me he was now married and he bought his wife a house wow I really fumble the bag I'm like mane what the hell someone asked why she didn't go on the trips with him she said he was ugly I mean if you not attracted to someone you shouldn't be in a relationship with them I feel like you gonna cheat on them because you are not Attracted them. I feel like she hit the dude up because she knew he really wanted to be with her and the dudes she really was into wasn't into her but the dude had moved on got him a wife and started a family but yeah that's my theory on why black women are not getting married I feel like in the black community we end up in relationships because we like one another I don't think nobody goes into a relationship looking for marriage I feel like white women go into relationships looking for marriage but they are calculated about the man who they choose to be with now black women are gonna feel some type of way when I say this but if you got the money you pretty much got a chance with a black woman I'm just going off what I see that's because we value material things more than any other race does say bruh I went into Walmart and didn't get no attention from the women who was in there I was invisible lol bruh I walked into the same Walmart this past winter with a fur coat two gold diamond cubans with chrams on each one gold diamonds rings and a gold bust down watch them women was looking at me like a pack of hungry wolves one girl started twerking to get my attention which leads back to what i said a few minutes ago. But how I always like to end things peace live love life 
"I HOPE YOU LIVE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND NEVER WANT FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE GOD BLESS" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW R. KELLY SEX TAPE LEAKED AND THE PHOTO’S ARE GRAPHIC

10 killed, 73 shot in bloodiest week of the year

XXXTentacion shot to death at the age of 20